Friday, September 25, 2009

One of the hardest things.

I am already starting to think about what my days are going to be like as Kaitlyn gets older. I am going to want to do all these fun things with her that a stay at home mom would get to do. Yet I have to work. Since truly I am a work at home mom (well mom to be right now). The work that I do now is going to determine what sort of things we are going to be able to do a year from now.

Then why is it so hard to want to get the job done sometimes?

I have found myself getting less and less done and wondering why there is nothing happening with the business. How about because I am doing less and less. Like yesterday for example. When I got home from doing the two shows. I don't think I did anything else with the business. I worked on finances, or personal finances all day - which could have waited until after work hours or at least until Keith got home.

Ugh. We have so much staring us in the face and I feel like I am not holding up my end of the deal. I guess putting it out there on this blog for the world to see, especially since my blog is linked to my facebook account I am trying to hold myself accountable in some weird way.

No comments: