Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Day to One Year

What a weekend. I am getting to spend so much time with my husband. It is great!

This weekend last year I was a bride. Looking back at that day, it was beautiful! The day itself was crystal blue skies with white puffy clouds. It was actually a little on the cool side. The guys loved it, the girls well we enjoyed the clear skys with a few extra layers on.

There were several things that didn't go the way that I had planned. And I am not even going to focus on those anymore. I regret much of the day. I am holding to the promise that I am going to get the wedding of my dreams.

Here is what my focus is. I am married to the man that I wanted to marry. I am happily married, and we grow closer everday. Sure we have had a few first year marriage fights, but it is our first year of marriage.

Keith, I love you. I respect you. I think us getting married was the best decision we ever made.

Enjoy the hightlights with us.


1 comment:

The Zak Family said...

That was beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! And congrats on your first year!